We use cookies to help provide you with the best possible online experience.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. You can find out more and set your own preferences here.

Education Case Studies

Denefield School

Denefield School

This scheme involves the construction of a new science and technology block to link to the existing secondary school. (4 images)

Harris Academy - Purley

Harris Academy - Purley

This project involves the demolishment and rebuild of 75% of the existing Academy in Purley and refurbishment of the remaining 25% for the Harris Federation. (4 images)