Gatwick Airport - South Terminal - Immigration Hall.
- Project Value: £2.7M
- Contract Duration: 33 Weeks
- Client: Gatwick Airport Limited
- Contract Form: BAA Works Contract
- Lead Consultant: EC Harris
This project involved the reconfiguration of the Immigration Hall and HM Customs offices at Gatwick Airports South Terminal.
The works include two new passenger lifts, two platform lifts, new floor and wall finishes and a new “buffer area” for UKBA.
Key Objectives / Challenges:
- Working within the live airport
- Security checks required by airport security for all sub contractors and all WD staff and vehicles
- Integrating with other live projects within the same location
- Excellent relationships and communications with all stakeholders
- Working around live services
Page 1 of 1